Please contact us for customized pricing.
Storks & Forks is proud to offer total support to moms and babies in the Chicagoland area. Ideally, our clients take advantage of all of our services at once so that both mom and baby are prioritized, but services are also available on an a la carte basis. Combination packages allow you to work with our dietitian/Pilates Instructor while your postpartum and infant care doula takes care of your baby nearby.
Postpartum and infant care doulas are experts in all things related to mom and baby. You will feel totally confident leaving your infant in the trusted hands of your postpartum doula. Some of their areas of expertise include:
- Providing truly nonjudgmental support
- Communicating with all household members and staff
- Infant feeding methods: Human milk, formula, supplementation, and more
- Infant comfort and care: soothing, diapering, grooming, and more
- Supporting all parenting philosophies
- Infant sleep
Our doulas are available to watch your baby while you work closely with our dietitian, but they are available at other times as well. We offer daytime, overnights, and live in care.
Our in-house dietitian wants to see clients feeling healthy and strong. Her unique philosophy is centered in mindful eating and building a positive relationship with food. She believes that “getting your body back” goes beyond vanity, and uses a no-nonsense approach that teaches clients to listen to their body, build a healthy relationship with food, and accept their body throughout the process.
At Storks & Forks, we promote guilt-free eating. Part of our time with clients is spent focusing on balancing their plate so they feel satisfied. We take into account the nutritional and energy needs that are unique to new moms and help clients keep their energy up to meet the demands of everyday living with a new baby.
Personalized nutrition plans include:
- An initial 75 minute consultation available in person, via Skpe or phone call.
- A comprehensive nutrition assessment, SMART goal setting, and tips for getting started on your new journey to better health.
- A 7-day meal plan along with a customized shopping list, recipes, and a micro/macronutrient analysis.
- A 30 minute follow up via Skype or phone call to review your customized nutrition plan and answer any questions.
Personalized nutrition plan: $350
Our dietitans want you to meet your goals. The personalized nutrition plan will get you started, and the 20 minute check-ins will keep you motivated. We truly provide non-judgmental support and encourage clients to follow up regularly.
You and your dietitian can discuss mindful eating, new meal ideas, upcoming provider visits and more!
Guilt-free check-ins: $45 per call
“In ten sessions, you’ll feel the difference, in twenty sessions you’ll see the difference, and in thirty sessions you’ll have a new body.”–Joseph Pilates
Power Pilates is a series of exercises that train the deep abdominal muscles resulting in a pain-free, energized and strengthened body. Power Pilates mat sessions can be done on a yoga mat in the comfort of your home, clubhouse or even your backyard! Postpartum women can especially see results from consistent practice of these exercises.
Power Pilates can help postpartum women:
- Strengthen the pelvic floor
- Lengthen the muscles
- Elongate the body
- Ease back pain
- And improve joint mobility
Power Pilates sessions start at $20 a session per person for groups of 3 or more*.
Note: A doctor’s note is required before beginning any Power Pilates program with Storks & Forks. Typically, clients are cleared for exercise at 6-8 weeks postpartum, depending on mode of delivery (vaginal or cesarean).
*A minimum of 10 sessions are required.